- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and Implementation of low-latency, highly-available applications.
- Ensuring high performance on both mobile devices, web and desktop.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions including both SQL (e.g. MySQL), NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB), key-value stores (e.g. Redis) etc.
- Coordinating the workflow between the UI/UX Designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.
- Developing the RESTful API and communicating with external web services.
- Fixing pre-existent bugs in application logic, redesigning application layout and theme where required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Understanding of Full Stack Architecture MEAN2 is must.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds using constructs like Promise, async/await etc.
- Deep knowledge of Angular 2 practices and commonly used modules.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular 2.
- Deep Knowledge of Node.js and Frameworks related to server-side language such as Express and others.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as JADE, EJS etc.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less etc.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps.
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Office Hours 10:00 am till 6:30 pm.
- Yearly two festival bonus.
- Yearly salary review.
|No Of Vacancies||02|