- Professional exposure in UI/UX Design.
- Must have very good knowledge and practical experience in actual production environment using Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Experience in Products, Banner, Mobile and Web Designs (div based CSS3, HTML5.)
- Excellent design skills, including the effective use sense of color, form, lighting and composition.
- Be well versed in both digital and print media.
- Ability to prepare files for production to exact requirements
- Be aware of current market trends in both design and content consumption.
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Advanced skills in visual design, Web Design (HTML5, CSS3), print standards, color theory, and typography.
- Quick-learner with ability to take direction, work under pressure and operate as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- An extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
- A flexible approach when working in a team.
- Excellent communication skills in order to communicate with client.
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to management.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Should be Graduate/ Specialized certification in the Graphics/ Creative Designing/ Relevant Field.
- Educational qualification will be relaxed for suitable candidates.
- 0 to 2 year(s)
- Office Hours 10:00 am till 6:30 pm.
- Yearly two festival bonus.
- Yearly salary review.